Friday, July 27, 2007

Yesterday

Opps, Wrong entrance! Lollll


I found our driver , I got your half nake picture Nick.......La la la



My dear friend Nalsh & his parents were in town for a few months, and he insists I am going to be their guide tour simply I make them happy with laughter of my open minded ,but respectful decent personality(oh,gosh,thanks Mae & Walter,I am flying with such deep comment). Dued to my busy schedule, I'd gave Nalsh 10 Destination of NYC, Unbelievable, they'd all gone by.


A thousand something wooden puzzled



I am so glad my old membership got every one some discount
Usually, adult $20 senior $10 , today is optional , my discounts are even better!



Nalsh " cadence , I made you Banana Cup Cakes ! ha ha ha ". "Thanks alot, Nalsh, my favorite fruit''. Mae & Walter prepared a whole basket of homemade cooking/baking for picnic today!




Here we goes to the exploring of the Museum




The most loveable Grand mama & Grand papa I ever had seen


The Cafe up hill



We are above the rock drinking organic smoothie


A view up high


I almost fell down on this view


Plain leaves



finding a good spot for picnic



Every picture Nalsh took were break me into half lolllll, where is my right side profile, Nalsh!


5 stories
Quiet n' peace




My survival buddy


Stephia & her mother




Slip down

Go go go

Beautiful turn

Stairs to the subway





























No comments: