Thursday, July 26, 2007

Early Evening

The flag indicated: A place where children can hope and families can healI am busy all mng with my Exams prepartion and almost forgotten an oppointment with a real estate ex-coworker of mine ( met Nick through 21 Century in Queens). Thanks Nick , you ar late too! My new friend Cali & Stephen would like to purchase a two family house around Brooklyn, I introduce Nick with them. It seems like they like Nick's attitude. Nick has a nick name called "steel", the reason was that he will worked his ass off toward the best deal btw the landlord & buyers. That's the main quality I found in him and keep in touch . I am really tired of those brokers whom never considerated a client's benifit except their bonus. In a way, broker did rely on the percentages of revenues , but.....................I have been there too!

I'd visited another old friend of mine at this Catering, or maybe I can use of these gorgeous toilet ha ha ha.....


"Hello !" " Hey!" Some one calls me behind my back, " ohhhh, You are that that.....Filley Zioheric ( My dear friend in College, she transferred on the first year due to an accident).
"I work here as a coordinator now , come visit me anytime ". Sure I will Fifi . I'm so glad heading out this early evening.






























1 comment:

C. hailey R said...

Hello Nick,Cali,stephen:
I had added you guys on my new blog.It should be more convience to log in now.I changed the "pattern".;)
I now up loaded my Excel Certificate in the blog, go check it out.Cadencestyle blog is for friends & family mostly on places I've been wheresabout(I invited my sister,she gave out to my brother so on.
Cali & Stephen,you welcomed very much!Sure you guys can make friend with anyone of my friends.As for your dilemma I will get back to you ASAP.
And Nick, you are right about the my granny's HHA,I should of dial 911 with the recorder,your policeman brother Kelvin told me she does crossing her line of duty regarding to my description.Well,she's a pityful woman,look at the way her son described her with his friends,and her daughter,the shorty kid friend of her(the same one I see twice a year) reading my blog without my welcome(bitches unwelcomed)lollll
Oh,bitch HHA,I have attended Berkley,St.Johns,St.francis college for a few courses too,I have friends there welcome you go check my status anytime.lollllll