Saturday, July 28, 2007

Today

Everything is perfect yesterday! Before the park hike picnic , I went to an old friend's apartment picking up important letters & packages,(my mails always missing at my mother's house,hmmm ) the floor was having Flea Sales out of 15 states of Brand name sculpture pieces. It really does opened my eyes, I up loaded the pics in my 2006 blog for those you know who ,ha ha ha ...................
While I am heading to the subway station, there was this gray hair lady told me she has an unlimited , I told her Thank you so much, he he he NYC is a weird place, ppl can be warm or cold. I use to do so too, I always give passenger my last day of unlimited or give a swipe, it's free, hard to resists, ha ha ha.......
The subway runs rapidly as I'd just finished a few pages of the book " Class & Schools" by Richard Rothstein. A man was selling blue n' pink cotton candy, I try to buy a stick for friends, the man gave out for free to everyone, he said he won a few k over the stock, he got to get rid of these cotton candy before his vocation. Free, I like ..... he he he but not everything............
I am holding 4 sticks toward the park , a kid was staring at while crossing the street, I gave the pink stick since is a cute little girl. Free , what a great feeling. The mother insists give me the money back, I told I got it free too! She has give me a fresh big red apple, oh my, what a red hearted! Kind neighborhood, I like....................
Before I enter the park, some rock stairs had caught me eyes, I turn left,right, up, down, side, just cant grasp a positive view, a lady walks by and " I was wondering what you are trying to shoot, there's no bird,plain non attractive leaves, ohhhh, it was beautiful from this angle!" " would you like to have a picture (I figure with a person in it, should fill the blank)" I asked.
" sure, I have no problem of that, ha ha ha ", she's working for the Rodriguez arch next to the park, she give herself a relaxing break of walking in the park each day. Now, she's my type of friend, non judgemental, but not afraid of expressing herself opinions. Nice to met you Annette.
I bring the crew to the Racket near 5th ave for some hand stretches. Then the Tribeca Grill at 375 Greenwich st (@ franklin st) for dinner. I wrote down the Siren club add for the crew and nick had drove me home .
I bought a huge watermelon around my mother's house, the man charge me $3.99 only! " you are good customer to our store". Thank you Organic fruit manager!
Oh, there's another lucky thing I forgot to take note here, off Nick's car ,a gum sticking under my flips, a ten dollars green.(money for watermelon), next time, dont panic if the same happens to you, it might be some goodies under.

No comments: