Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Facial masking on a late noon



I had this weird habit- enjoy put on a facial mask each night while bathing while the steam on air stimulated the pores for rejuvenating. Even addicted on morning for one heck of a day.
Soon I am turning 32 next year February.
I dont remembered any how of special B.D such as fun fun fun ...........there are particular thoughts ones or so.
Anyhow, this is I put on from a Chinese local street around the corner selling Japanese style gifts or handware.Affortable all i can say. Good for oily skin. I tended to losing my oily skin as aged.
I had been out of work for quite a long while, life been going downward a bit, still in handed so far. My plans after those months been flip out of hand, all I have to said was life goes on. More better.......................................

No comments: