Friday, August 3, 2007

A Thief Name Chole Channen

This is about a person I have had known for 7 years, and I merely hang out with her more than 3x a year. It really suprised me that she has joined a Christian Club recently, because she does not have spiritual sense, she always gossip to others what I am this and that, true friend won't gossip except valuable opinions, and or suggestions(If only if the person willing to accept it by the means of acceptence). She likes to come after what I had ever and now.She likes to steal my words and put words into my mouth. Now, I tell you why you are not my type of friend.
Somehow, my granny's HHA 's daughter knows her, like usual, she has had took advantages of her and the HHA to get my personal fact inorder to steal our house wireless access and open up my emails on web site, how do I know about it, simply because she tells people about how much personal she had on me, especially emails I had. Asian population in NYC seems a huge group of little there and here,but the last name can't lies, they are chained togetherly from the same ancestor where people know each other...............................................
Is quite funny, Asian folks liked to fed up with me, and I .....................not a discriminator.
The world is full of no colored friendship. It all depends on a wise point of view.
I tried to find a picture of this post, ha! she not worths a picture, shame on you!

No comments: