Saturday, November 3, 2007

Ah, My My

Animation of friendship
This puppy has a special tale- I am extremely down that day where everything seem too perfect as usual, as my growing path of being an adult, nothing quite bothering more than an hour or so. I do not realized why every one around me consider I am a cheerful person til I starting to really into Thinking. I saw a true huge dog on the street and appear another one the other street for more than 4-6 times , I was like maybe it was a big dog racing day . I browsing into this Grand Opening 99 cents store and found this one can not take my eye of kind. Actually, I am walked by passed , backwardly glance back, his eye sparkles while seeing left or right even in the center, the painter sured very paying attention on him, maybe it was that person's day's in harmony. Every line section in his paw are exactly where it supposed. From deep to stronger with emotions.
The above apple oatments and that beads butterfly was hand made by a long time person name Xiu L. A person who has married on the day of my Birthday! There was another person whose husband's B.D landed the same as well and he is exactly another Chinese animal cycle mythology of 12 years. Isn't life full of positively!

I am not a big jewelry person, this type of hanging musical could have been my second one. The above three little Russian style little person was given by my sister.


No comments: