Sunday, October 21, 2007

Street Corner


I saw an old lady pushing a hand carrier full of colorful pieces of graffiti, neither cups nor weird decorations in news ads and other miscellaneous accessories.
It symbolized life in dusk.
She shows the delighting sparkle of happiness n' fragrance. Her sweeten warm smile truly touch es each passengers on site.
she wandering on the side walks non stopping steps with tired eye sights, heart still breathing.
On the passed few morning , I had been awaken tremendous late, around noon or past for quires at my 18 Ave home in Brooklyn.
I've woken up by this insanity thought of others being harassed. It's quite a bite that I was into my sweet dream of worry free status and suddenly been out of it for no particular reason in explaination.
I do have a smart dream lately, although kinds of odd, I bet no dream book can fiqure out such dream of mine . I'd forth told people I met that " people have dream because they are at their most tiresome moments( over stressed) which also by no means toward myself back then.
The most amazing dream is when you don't know about what the heck was coming from or attaching at , it exists and insists there after a few days . It could been there as it touches the heart(s) and or out of its, which when the heart beats beaten rapidly!
I walk again today with my #11 train, if you never heard of it, lollllll ask some one with intellectual. I am heading to those Chinese store around 8 Ave in seeking of skin ointment of burning cream(some psycho attaining to burn my skin simply they thought it was like jade,OMG),lolllllll incredibly retarded concept of terrorism act. Indeed I do found a cheap cream but works well under skin . I am using this foundation called "physical formular n' sensitive " pretty cool for newly adapted pimples or scars, it blended evenly for a day, even won't mind a splash of water. It didn't said water Resistance though.
I am thinking the odds of my body while walking , ironically, I'd by passed 8 Ave, instead i walked on the 5th, browsing aimlessly to a couple of 99 cents stores and find nada.Lolllllllllll simply shopping enhancement of nothing.
The weather is not extremly pleasant, it is not breeze or cold, just freeze out of some one. I am thinking about many out there who suffering coldness from other states or countries , especially those with heavy weighted clothing, skin frozen by means.
It's quite much thinking a day with no obstable beside a slightly coldness from abnormal minded of others who out there disturbing the life of what so ever.
There are those kind of person whom like to destory you before go to hell, memories of old school days, educated professional like to quote destory yourself instead of them, what does it meant anywhere?
As I am quicker home, this time i am choosing a no one street to walk on, it is such a quite feeling that haven't been with me since yesterday.





No comments: