Thursday, August 2, 2007

New things

Hi Guys,
I am up already, I have the sweetest sleep last night. Everything is through out of the truth.
I'm finally figured all out for the past month harassment , I know who that is yesterday.

* Aug.6,2007 My dear friend from Israel will be arrived in either California or NY. would you help me again, let me know, take your time-

There another person everyone needed to say thanks to regarding all the events- That's Tian's ma ma, dued to the computer/past personal harrassment , every one knows that my granny HHA steal our wireless access to her daughter and that shorty kid friend (Chloe )I see twice a year, they have been open up my email box on web pages with their own words. Which was stupid. I hardly upset on that dued to the fact I am really busy of attaining all the Certified exams. It really suprised me that's how much(many) Asian Biatch like to gossip about what had happened to me, people your gossiping don't put any effective on my personal life simply because I did not said such words , you put words into my mouth. Anyway, believed what ever you like gossipers.

No comments: