Thursday, July 26, 2007

Who Is The Bitch


The Bitch(Granny's HHA) said she's not a bitch! lollll
The Bitch said my mother is a BS.
My Mother was one to me before the death of my father.
My mother is not a BS now through life courses.
My mother does not read English well......
I know Bitches out there will translating to her.
I know I could be care less
I know no matter how Bitches Bs
I am still Young and Still......
To Bitches - you'll rock in hell........Soon! Lolllllllllllllllll

*** To Granny's HHA: All Bitches out there as told you are the Bitch gossip around! lollll
*** The Bitches are all around 28-8 0 age group ! Worms ! Maturity does not came from ages, it's from intellectual through life experiencing.
*** The Bitch does not understand the meaning of "NO LIFE" (lollllll) , it's not contained in the English dictionary,it is in the personality,attitude,cultural and most importantly "grey matters"!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Were she a FOB?
I know they are different than people who educated here.
No doubt,I agreed with you point of view,personality is everything,and it comes from inner beauty to outrage outer.



New friend

Anonymous said...

cadence,My brother Tim and his friends said your granny's HHA might be a lesbian or bi-sexual,you gotta becareful with gossiper like her.

C. hailey R said...

Sarah & New friend:
It seems like she's(granny HHA) having metal illness,she listens to my phone calls and told the caller no such person here,every time I picked up to dial,she calls her daughter to see what am i talking about. I thought she was a FOB at first(lolll),but she said she's been here with Uncle Sam for 20-30 yrs! OMG,she's so out! Mind and Body.
Maybe her daughter is a Bi or Lesbian too, she reads my blog everyday and translated to the Bitch HHA.The Bitch says my mother told her to gossip about the home business,especially mine.LOlllll that's the biggest jokes I ever heard in my life. I do believed her on one thing,my mother do tells,that's because she does not know the difference in self and others,she treats all business the same.
Now,the whole neighborhood of my mother's house gossip about the bitch simply because what goes around comes around! New friend,No doubt!
There are more sick thing the Bitch does,like asking my mother why am i look so young at such ages,what kind of food I intake mng,noon,night,what kinds of facial products I use,what kinds of brand I purchasing,yea,my mom do give her answer from me,it's so cheap.lol....that's how bitches are,they can not stand ppl are better than thme.
Oh,some one told me her forehead is unreal.