Saturday, July 14, 2007

On The Way Back




Census figures for the population of Peekskill, over 22,000 reveal a 12% growth, the largest growth of any city in Westchester County. Peekskill boasts a growing artist district as well as historic site preservation. Peekskill's continued growth in the technology -based business arena has enhanced the City's vibrant economic revitalization.


















As I stand on top of the high rocks trying to reach the best view of the peekskill with my Kodak digital camera, these two guys were asking " Are you doing a movie out of this scenery"? "No, I am simply picture taken"! I want a full view without anyone, I'd explained. Then my mother were walking in and out of the rocks, the guy said" you better tell her to get out of your way", my sister and I replied at once " That's my(her) mother!" LOL.........


Finally, plain view

There were extremely " mucho" motorcycle men that day......








No comments: