Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The Old Days


There was this day I by passed a few Cartoon costume High School Kids Promoting on the street reminds me that I once was a costume "Big Bird" working for Toys"R"us With my friend Bella (Butterfly) and Dillion (Tiger). We are under this thick & heavy "Heater" selling our friendly attitude toward all ages for a few pieces of green papers! Dillion suggested to tided a few mini fans on our body in order to cool down(Lollllll), sure we did laughed on that till now days .


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cadence,It's Bella ,we miss you last night at the concert!
How funny was that,we laughing about the mini fans with your college classmates yesterday !

C. hailey R said...

Bella,go create a blog!
I know,they emailed me,lol....old days are fun....everything should back to where it begins soon!
Put a pearl drop (sea shell) over the pin(leave green)on the lower side of your performance dress will be more elegant!