Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Gossipers


Who is right? Who is wrong?
Concerns are for those who knows how to respect others privacy!
Gossips are for unhappy narrow minded individual!
Judgemental people are never really happy because they need to feel superior to others in order to feel worth while! In the other word, they can not stand others good welling!
Blowing out FAIR Opinions are the best way of managing problems.
My friend Sarah have been emailing me about my granny's HHA, that she has running her fat mouth to outer regarding to our family members daily routine (especially me) lolllllllllll Mind you own damn business BITCH! I always pity those who have no life! That's why society give a name for such people - you are a GOSSIPER(low class)lollllllllllll
Sarah, if she were my HHA, I'll definitely report her to her company & I'll see her in court.Lollllll
It's none of my business - She's my granny's HHA!
And Sarah, please say thank you for me to your brother Tim of helping to obtain my past company statements! It's my luck to have great friends like you guys!

No comments: